Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Issac O'Ryan

Go down 
+2
KaraShiranui
vangran
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2012-04-06

Issac O'Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Issac O'Ryan   Issac O'Ryan EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:42 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Name: Issac Fintan O'Ryan
Nickname: "Izzy"

..::Standing at 188cm (6"1ft) and weighing just over 80 kilograms (180 pounds), 2nd Lieutenant Issac O'Ryan has a rather skinny build for a soldier. Being of Irish and German descent, Issac has sharp, pale features. With his blue eyes hidden behind thick rimmed glasses, Issac would look more at home in a research lab than a cockpit. Look closer however, and one would find his body to be quite trim and with lean muscle hiding a rather decent amount of strength.

..::His brilliant silver hair often leads people to believe he is older than he actually is. Issac was actually born with silver hair, a phenomenon that doctors couldn't fully explain but believed had something to do with him being space born.

Genetic Type: Normal

Born: September 3, LC 179

Allegiance: F.U.S.E.

Personality: ..::Issac is a peculiar man, bordering on sosciopathic. Social etiquette remains a boorish mystery to him, preferring to spend his time tinkering away with machines than dealing with actual people. Issac's distaste for socializing stems from his childhood. Having never lived in a single place long enough to put down any roots, the entirety of Issac's social skills were taught to him by the military and television. Being something of a shut in, Issac has developed an unhealthy addiction to pop idols and other celebrities. His secret pleasure is listening to the Aesir Foxes, despite the fact they are vigilantes that conflict with FUSE's agendas.

..::Though he may come across as little more than a nerdy fanboy, beneath his aloof exterior lies a strict and discipline soldier. He follows orders without question, aside from sarcastically criticizing his superiors on occasion for a laugh. Issac detests politics, not caring to involve his personal opinions with his work. He might annoy the hell out of you, but if you can put up with him you'll find that there is a dependable and diligent soldier to be found in Issac O'Ryan.
Quote :

Dislikes:Sweet things, crowds, and noisy people
Background:
..::Having been born at the start of the first Lunar war, violence and conflict have been constants in Issac's life. His parents were both mechanics for CHROME, having met on the job they eventually settled down on one of the colonies where Issac was eventually born. His parents moved Issac from colony to colony, sending him away whenever the war started getting to close to home. They also moved because of work, being mechanics for CHROME after all, Issac's parents were constantly being called back and forth to work on colony repairs or mobile suit development.

..::As a result of his nomadic lifestyle, Issac had few chances to make friends. He turned to tinkering in his parents workshop instead, working on simpler electronics and devices. Developing an interest in robotics and engineering, Issac enrolled in the CHROME military in LC 197 when he was 18, joining the engineer corps with his parents. While working on mobile suit repair, he developed a great interest for mobile suits and mobile armors. Wishing to become a mobile suit pilot, he enrolled into a training program though much to his parents dismay. Worried about losing his son to the war, Issac's father also became a mobile suit pilot in order to look out for him.

..::Issac was a full-fledged mobile suit pilot by LC 205, piloting a Prawn Lancer for most of the second lunar war. Issac and his father were both present during the battle of the Battle of Dos Leviticus. Having been placed in the same combat unit, Issac and his father had fought side by side. His father was killed during the battle, his Prawn Blaster having been caught in the blast of the HEBROON cannon like so many others as the giant beam split Dos Leviticus. Issac's mobile suit was heavily damaged by the AEO forces, but he managed to survive but not without getting several sever injuries. Issac was hospitalized for the remainder of the second lunar war.

..::He later returned to the colonies to reunite with his grieving mother, working on post war relief projects with the military afterwards. He stayed in the military as CHROME and the AEO merged, become a pilot and engineer for F.U.S.E.. He worked temporarily on the Lunar Project "Mayari-001" before his passion for piloting mobile suits led him to become a full time pilot again. Fighting in minor skirmishes with rebel factions and policing PMC groups, Issac is slowly becoming a formidable mobile suit pilot.

Last edited by Issac ORyan on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Issac O'Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issac O'Ryan   Issac O'Ryan EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:37 am

This is great! I look forward to seeing you in the game. I approve! Like a Star @ heaven Although, since he is a veteran, he will require 4 more approvals, so watch out, this could take a while before you can join in the fun.
Back to top Go down
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Issac O'Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issac O'Ryan   Issac O'Ryan EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:50 pm

Veteran, might be more tedious to work with but written well. You have my star. Like a Star @ heaven Approved!
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Issac O'Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issac O'Ryan   Issac O'Ryan EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:54 pm

This one isn't so bad, but not outstanding either. Still, I feel it's okay. Just my opinions. 3/5 Approvals cause you have my vote. Approved for me.
Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male

Issac O'Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issac O'Ryan   Issac O'Ryan EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:59 am

Much love for the approvals thus far!!!
I promise to reward your confidence with frequent and fun posts OuO/ <3
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Issac O'Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issac O'Ryan   Issac O'Ryan EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:35 am

Hmmm! Looks like a fun person. See, it's possible to be cool without trying to stretch or bypass the rules like some apps I've read...

Isaac's profile is okay though. Fits in well! Approved !
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Issac O'Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issac O'Ryan   Issac O'Ryan EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:42 pm

Approved!

But before you could play MSL LC. You must agree with this agreement.

MSL RPG LUNAR CENTURY AGREEMENT

I, Guest, will abide by the current and new rules of this forum and this RPG.
[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

I, Guest, will respect and co-operate with the decisions made by the Game Master, "MSL", and permit him to weave the story the way he sees fit.

I, Guest, understand that my absence could cause delay of the RP's story progression; In the event that I cannot post a reply in the RP within (3) days, I give the Game Master Permission to move my character in any way he sees fit.

DO YOU AGREE OR DECLINE? Also choose your skills and Starting Unit
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male

Issac O'Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issac O'Ryan   Issac O'Ryan EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:24 pm