Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Charlie Nightingale

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

Charlie Nightingale Empty
PostSubject: Charlie Nightingale   Charlie Nightingale EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:56 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Name: Charles/Charlie Nightingale

Alias: Blitz Dragon

Birthday: June 9th

Type: Normal (Ascendant Potential)

Affiliation: Dragon's Fang PMC

Weight: 154lbs

Height: 6'1

Hair Color: Dirty Blonde

Eye Color: Green

Tattoos: None

Glasses: Yes he wears glasses that change to sunglasses in bright light.

Nationality: American Spacenoid

Charles Nightingale second son of James Nightingale, founder of one of the largest mobile suit R&D companies Rai Ryu Electronics, and younger brother to Dragon's Fang co-founder Dustin Nightingale. Due to the success of his father's company he grew up living quite well off, a privilege his much older brother did not get to enjoy as much. Thanks to this he was able to go to many private schools and take lessons in everything his heart desired. Sadly while many people would consider him lucky, due to a terrible incident with a trusted teacher while he was young, he is not. This incident has given him a pronounced case of split personality disorder which he calls "Gemini Syndrome". As with most cases of multiple personalities the alternate persona was made as a defense mechanism to protect the original.

This switch has a triggering mechanism (as most in anime do lol) and that is the glasses he wears. When the glasses are on, he is his normal carefree self. A person with a mild and soft demeanor who goes out of his way to help others and has a deep love for all things small and cute. When the glasses are off he changes into "Charlie" a much darker persona with a tendency to become very violent if provoked in the slightest. Despite the many incidents Charlie has created, whenever Charles come back after the glasses were put on he forgets everything that happened during that period of time, Charlie is however aware of everything that happens to either of them.

Despite all of this thanks to his superb education in private schools and his courses in vocals and viola and his father's influence, he was able to become a relatively successful Male Idol. He has never though gotten a single or album to the top of the charts, everytime he has come close it has been 2nd place right behind the new band the Aesir Foxes. Given this Charles has vowed to not quit until he reaches #1.

Hearing they were planning to take their concerts into space and sing for peace while fighting those who didn't listen he laughed for almost a day until he decided that if they were doing it then so would he. He joined up with Dragon's Fang PMC when Paul came in for spare parts for his Kiba. He had also hoped to see his brother, but Paul had informed him that Dust would be away for awhile as he was trying to establish a Base of Operations. Given the PMC taking many different contracts he isnt finding it hard to get in time to be an Idol so when push comes to shove he puts the PMC on contract until he is caught up.

He has just finished up his new album and is currently doing concerts and promo appearances like this one on a popular TV show. Where he was cast as himself performing.

RAI RYU ELECTRONICS:
my concept for them is that they were a large maker of Civilian Mobile suits and MS weaponry until the war ended and FUSE was established. Then once both sides stopped making their old suits. Rai Ryu started making replacement parts for them and sometimes even whole units. Now they are starting to take up more serious Militaristic Mobile Suit development for FUSE, Rebels, and the PMCs

Last edited by dovenwolf on Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Nightingale   Charlie Nightingale EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:42 am

You need to include what type you are. As for approval, I will hold off until someone else does.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Nightingale   Charlie Nightingale EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:33 am

Add type, and you're missing a tab in the character creation format. Also this is your 2nd character. You can only have one main character which is which?

This profile will need 3 approvals. I will post again once you've collected 2 approvals.

For now....
Disapproved
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Nightingale   Charlie Nightingale EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:46 am

I tend to just blow off the Appearance tab as my picture and character info really kind of say it all. I am not going to say what I usually wear or anything like I do with some profiles. As for Chars I did put in the description Sub Char. Meaning this is not my main. The type I left blank because of something Jin is thinking of doing that he said he was going to discuss with you. That I am waiting for news on.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Nightingale   Charlie Nightingale EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:43 am

Since you have cleaned it up, I will go ahead and give you an approve. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Nightingale   Charlie Nightingale EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:06 am

Same here. I want to hear you and your concerts.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Nightingale   Charlie Nightingale EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:21 am

Approved!

But before you could play MSL LC. You must agree with this agreement.

MSL RPG LUNAR CENTURY AGREEMENT

I, Guest, will abide by the current and new rules of this forum and this RPG.
[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

I, Guest, will respect and co-operate with the decisions made by the Game Master, "MSL", and permit him to weave the story the way he sees fit.

I, Guest, understand that my absence could cause delay of the RP's story progression; In the event that I cannot post a reply in the RP within (3) days, I give the Game Master Permission to move my character in any way he sees fit.

DO YOU AGREE OR DECLINE?
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Nightingale   Charlie Nightingale EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:22 am

I agree once more lol
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Nightingale   Charlie Nightingale EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:26 am

dovenwolf wrote:
I agree once more lol

I approved this character as a sub-character!

None

Pilot Rank: None
LP: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Skill Slots: None
Skills: None
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Nightingale   Charlie Nightingale Empty

Back to top Go down