Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"

Go down 
+15
Aile
Acruxis
Neo
Gene
Jin_Muraki
AngelfromAbove
Tensu
Mr. Dice
Serene
Hayase
bOZZ
Mnemosyne16
Rap Goblin
KaraShiranui
Wesley97
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:24 am

F.U.S.E. Academy
Aida Sector, Dos Leviticus
Feb. 14, LC 214
12:19 AM "Valentine's Day"

Solomon batted the poorly thrown pillow out of the way and grabbed the brat's shoulders keeping him away although the momentum pushed him back a little.

LP: 4

"You little brat! You have a lot of nerve pulling a stunt like that on me! I fought in the 2nd Lunar War! You are still wet behind the ears, get a few more battles under your belt before you try something else like that again. Now move!"

And with that he kicked the kid forward toward his comrade.

Target: Uryuu
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:24 am

The member 'vangran' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Melee' :
Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 Melee
Result :
Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 Hit
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:35 am

Fortissimo, Kitchen...

The picture that Tomoya showed Risa made her remember her childhood a bit. Back then, she thought that war would never reach her, but she was wrong. Good thing Tomoya took the picture away before she fell into a deep "trance" remembering the past.

Risa looked at Tomoya rather curiously. "Well I can't say I like troublemakers, because after all, what we Foxes do is 'put out fires'. And by that I mean, we're fighting to stop the fighting. I know it doesn't sound smart, but believe me when I say all of this is for the greater good of the world..." Risa explained her cause. She crossed her arms and went on.

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 Kisama10

"Moorhounds..." she spoke pensively, "Making profit out of chaos. Is that what you really want? What happens then, should the world attain total peace? There will be no place for you. You'll be out of business. Did it ever occur to you that, by doing a contract with us, there is the possibility that you may fight former clients?" Risa continued, this time crossing her legs under the table. She took another bite and then drank some water.

"Or is it that former loyalties don't matter, as long as you guys get paid? I can't really trust money. It's a root of evil. The one thing I trust is my music. Music doesn't lie. If there's something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music. It's a universal language that unites souls despite religion, belief, political views, and race. We Foxes aim to do that, to change the world through the power of music. Now, does that plan sound too silly for you to join, or is the paycheck the only thing you're worried about?" she asked Tomoya.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:41 am

Tomoya was taken aback though he had fought a lot of fights he had never been a bully in fact he hated bullies immensely. "As I have stated My brother left the gun for hire world of merc work long ago. We Moorhounds are about capturing dangerous criminals and protecting innocent people." Tomoya said "If the old man was interested in money then why am I here?" But then a thought entered his mind "But the Foxes are known criminals why am I here. Old man what is your plan?" But he put the thought out of his head. "I don't really know why my brother sent me here did you say you were the Foxes? When the Old man assigned me to this job he said it was a popband but he didn't name any names" Tomoya laughed realizing his brother might not even be aware of who he had signed a contract with.

Looking at Risa he thought about her question "Do I think you are silly for wanting peace......... Well yes to be honest it is silly. My father used to say peace is merly an illusion and it is my job as a Kerberos to never forget that. "Enjoy the peace while it lasts but never become complacent to those who could be dangerouse" or something He has lots of weird proverbs. Never really get them but I do know it means thinking a peace will last forever is naive. I myself fight because if I see someone being picked on I cant help it twenty-seven that is the number of fights I was in before they chucked me out. Of that number I didn't start a single one." Tomoya stated his arms crossed and failing to mention his skipping of classes and smoking on school grounds probably had something to do with it.

"So tell me Risa lets say this plan works your music brings peace. What about the people that don't like the peace and want to see another war happen, or the criminals that would use the lack of weapons to cause more panic like them dishonorable dragon fangs. So you tell me princess while every one else is happy and peace reigns Are you willing to continue being what you hate? Are you willing to fight those that refuse to accept that peace. Because if you are ready for that then no matter how silly your initial plan is I respect you for the dedication. If not then you are not only silly but naive and destined to lead the world into another dark age. But I will help because it is my job." Tomoya said realizing he was very confused

"Do I want a life of War or a life of peace" He thought never before had he considered what a peaceful life would be like he had never actually thought about the future. "Anyways as long as the old man says help I will help. And if the end result is a world where people don't need to fight all the better. What sort of music do you sing anyways? I have never listened to any of your music" Tomoya lied trying to annoy her as payback for mispronouncing his name all the time.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:07 am

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214
12:20 AM "Valentine's Day"

LP: 8/9

Takeshi couldn't knock the man down, no matter how hard he pushed.
Quote :
"You little brat! You have a lot of nerve pulling a stunt like that on me! I fought in the 2nd Lunar War! You are still wet behind the ears, get a few more battles under your belt before you try something else like that again. Now move!"
The man kicked him in the face, throwing him down next Akira. He covered his sore cheek and slowly got back up. He was all out of moves and had no choice but to cooperate, for now at least. He faced the man and put his hands behind his head. He then turned around, clenching his his teeth tightly. ("Damn! I can't believe how bad I screwed up. I'll never get any better at this rate, assuming I make it out of this alive that is.") "You're not going to get away with this. We're future soldiers of FUSE! We'd be willing to throw our lives away if it meant victory! So you might as well turn yourself in now, because there's no way out of this for you." The foolhardy cadet said while looking away from the man, getting caught up in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:11 am

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214

LP: 8/9

Takeshi couldn't knock the man down, no matter how hard he pushed.
Quote :
The man kicked him in the face, throwing him down next Akira. He covered his sore cheek and slowly got back up. He was all out of moves and had no choice but to cooperate, for now at least. He faced the man and put his hands behind his head. He then turned around, clenching his his teeth tightly. ("Damn! I can't believe how bad I screwed up. I'll never get any better at this rate, assuming I make it out of this alive that is.") "You're not going to get away with this. We're future soldiers of FUSE! We'd be willing to throw our lives away if it meant victory! So you might as well turn yourself in now, because there's no way out of this for you." The foolhardy cadet said while looking away from the man, getting caught up in the moment.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:11 am

Paul sighed and showed the guard his I.D., flashing a bit of OMZ as well. He then stepped up to the guard, looking him straight in the eyes, "These guys are with me. Don't worry, we have plenty of OMZ and are just looking for a good time."

He grabs Alastor by the collar to let the guard know he was with him as well, " I hope we don't have a problem here."
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:15 am

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214
12:21 AM "Valentine's Day"

He motioned for the two to walk out the door with his free hand. Once behind them, he said, "I am not going to kill you, yet. But that doesn't mean that I am going to let you go. You are my ticke out of here. If you're good, I'll let you go, if not, well, one of your captain's found that out the hard way." And with that he told them to shut up and keep walking.
Back to top Go down
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:19 pm

Sieg was once again jolted awake by his phone once again. Looking at his phone he saw that Tomoya had finally given him the location to meet. After staring at the text a few moments Sieg realized that he had been given a set of coordinates that where in space. He sighed as he stood up and walked to the bridge. There the captain was sitting performing a systems check. Sieg handed the man his phone. “There is a set of coordinates right there. I need you to take me to them right away.” The man nodded and pressed a few buttons. Sieg sound the the rear hatch closing could be heard. Without looking at Sieg the captain began to speak to him. “So we are leaving you young friend behind then?” “No we are going to meet with him at that location.” The captain nodded. “I see then Sir.”

After a few minutes the shuttle was allowed to leave the port. The captain pressed a few buttons setting a course to the coordinates location. After a short period of time the shuttle slowed to a stop as the captain turned to Sieg. “Well we are here. But to be honest we are in the middle of nowhere here.” Sieg could feel a headache coming on as he rubbed the bride of his nose with his thumb and index finger. “Just hold here for a bit and lets see what happens captain.”
Back to top Go down
Tensu
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Tensu

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:56 pm

Tensu followed his leader in the ground, remaining in the back as he was quiet, thinking slightly about the girl and a bit more on his parents. "I wonder what they would think of me now..working as a guy in a PMC, doing nearly anything for money" as he continued on.

Once they get to the pub, he lets out a soft chuckle as he watches Alastor attempt to act as a small pleading child to the bouncer to let them him in, only to have Paul show off some omz and his ID to walk in, Tensu showing his ID as well as he walked up, pointing to the area where he saw Alastor walk up into "Probably the area where the manager is at." he said, walking over to the stairs but not actually going on them.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:45 pm

Fortissimo, Kitchen...

Risa nodded. "So you're just doing this for the money. Doing your mission as told, even when you're not sure that what you're doing is right or wrong. That sucks, really. Too bad for you..." said Risa, looking disappointed. She wiped her mouth with a napkin, and stood up after she finished the chicken meal.

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 1027791635

The young lady placed a bag of Omz on the table in front of Tomoya. She shook her head. "Sorry for all the trouble. But you're not the kind of person we're looking for. To me, it seems that your loyalty lies with the mission, and the Omz. Not to our true cause. So that makes us different animals. We Foxes, we live free. We fight to save the world. But you Hounds are just greedy scavengers who fight for money. You're no different from mercenaries! Eeew! You're fired. Take the full payment and leave." Risa said with anger in her eyes, pushing the bag of Omz closer to Tomoya.

Quote :
To Bozz: You have 4 choices. Pick One
a. Accept money, then leave
b. Accept money, try to stay
c. Refuse money, leave
d. Refuse money, try to stay

Quote :
(I'm giving Bozz the option to leave and take 250 Omz from my account. If he accepts it sir MSL, please transfer 250 Omz from me to him. Thanks)
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:07 am

AS Tomoya looked at her he suddenly got angry "DID YOU EVEN LISTEN TO ME IT IS'NT ABOUT MONEY TO ME. THIS IS ABOUT SHOWING THE OLDMAN WHAT I CAN DO. YOU DON'T PAY ME MY BROTHER DOES. IF I WANTED MONEY I WOULD BE IN SCHOOL LEARNING A RELIABLE TRADE." Tomoya suddenly stopped and took a deep breath. He did not understand why her accusations he was in it for the money annoyed him so much. "Sorry about that outburst money truly doesn't interest me. I...." Thinking to himself he suddenly knew. "I want adventure I don't want to end up an behind a desk giving orders and losing touch with the real world. And if there is a chance my work will help people so much the better. So keep your money send it to the people sitting behind the desks losing touch with humanity. As for leaving Sorry can't do that I am here to protect you." Tomoya stated tossing the bag of money back to her.
Quote :
D Refusing money and staying
Then crossing his arms and looking at her "You never answered my question. What are your goals. After you succeed in swaying the general population will you retire and disappear into the shadows. OR DO YOU PLAN TO MAINTAIN A CONSTANT VIGIL ENSURING THE PMCS, AND THE SCUM STAY GONE?" Tomoya asked his decision about whether her plan was doable or not. "Answer me and I will tell you if It is a dream I can believe in"
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:13 am

Gabriel's Pub
Inops Sector, Dos Leviticus
Feb. 14, LC 214

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 Bouncer
--Bouncer: "Now you're talking. Go on ahead and mind your young friend. He might see things he's not supposed to."

There were still two sentries guarding the door to Von Bargen's room and they didn't look like they were just about to let anyone in.

F.U.S.E. Academy
Inops Sector, Dos Leviticus
Feb. 14, LC 214

The guards finally broke through the barrier separating them from the intruder. They began searching the cadet's rooms one by one. There are now Fifteen guards outside the hall armed with sub machine guns.
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:37 am

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214

The Cadet with him was either brave or just fool-hardy for almost losing his life twice now. If this guy didn't want them as hostages he would've shot the other cadet now. Akira was panicking, especially when he heard the man say Captain.

Captain found it the hard way? He killed a Captain? His thoughts screamed at him.

Akira felt his legs buckle after hearing those words. His back was faced towards the perpetrator and now the other Cadet seemed to have finally understood his place. They now stood side by side and walked on slowly as the man behind them urged too. Too much fear crept up Akira's mind, along with the stress. He wasn't able to think straight.

"Just shut it!" He shouted angrily at the other Cadet whilst having the tone of fear. "Don't provoke him into killing us!"

Akira walked on forward quietly obeying the man with the gun, He then held on the doorknob before asking the man without turning around.

"Should I open it now?"
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:49 am

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214

Solomon nodded his head. "Yes, open it wide, but slowly, I don't want any funny business from you two." The only reason he had killed the former Lt. was because he couldn't be sure that an injury would stop the man from attacking him or calling for help, not that it mattered now.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:41 am

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214

Quote :
"Just shut it! Don't provoke him into killing us!"
Takashi was more pissed than scared at this point, annoyed with Akira's attitude. He looked at him with a very annoyed look. "You idiot! Would you rather have him get his way? If that were to happen, it could be at the cost of the lives of many innocent people. We're supposed to be soldiers for God's sake! Soldiers risk their lives everytime they march into battle. We have to fight our hardest and win, even if it costs us our own lives. If you're afraid to die, then why are you even here?" As Akira was opening the door, Takashi became impatient and put his hand on the door, slamming it wide open. He put his hands behind his head again and looked back at the man. "Where to now, Mr Negotiator?" He said to him, still annoyed at the cadet next to him.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:55 am

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214

Quote :
"You idiot! Would you rather have him get his way? If that were to happen, it could be at the cost of the lives of many innocent people. We're supposed to be soldiers for God's sake! Soldiers risk their lives everytime they march into battle. We have to fight our hardest and win, even if it costs us our own lives. If you're afraid to die, then why are you even here?"

Akira's eyes widened, he had never been so much insulted by someone. Sure he was thankful someone came to get him. They had differences but this guy was just asking for it. Akira was a Soldier. But before that a Strategist and what this Cadet said was just plain insulting in his book. He grit his teeth and clenched his fist.

He then retorted angrily.

"Don't you know many more innocent lives will be at stake if we don't follow his orders? Sure we fight him, we die. Then who's next? The Cadets next door? You're the one who's clearly not thinking! We're Soldiers sure! We fight for FUSE but they didn't teach us to die for nothing! This Fucking Reckless Abandon of yours won't serve anyone! So you think if you take him on now and die, you'll die a hero's death?! NO YOU'LL DIE AS NOTHING MORE THAN A STUPID CADET WHO WENT WAY OVER HIS HEAD!"

After shouting Akira punched the other cadet with all he had.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:55 am

The member 'Acruxis' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Melee' :
Result :
Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 Hit
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:24 am

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214

LP: 7/9

Akira punched Takashi as hard as he could, his fist still smashed against his face. At first he was shocked by the seemingly cowardly cadet's outburst, but he couldn't help but laugh, forgetting about the man standing behind them. "Heh...Hehehehehe~ Hahahahahahaaa~ You asked for it." He said with a grin on his face. He curled his hand into a fist and swung it at Akira.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:24 am

The member 'Uryuu' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Melee' :
Result :
Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 Miss
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:42 am

Tomoya Kerberos (BOZZ) wrote:
"You never answered my question. What are your goals. After you succeed in swaying the general population will you retire and disappear into the shadows. OR DO YOU PLAN TO MAINTAIN A CONSTANT VIGIL ENSURING THE PMCS, AND THE SCUM STAY GONE? Answer me and I will tell you if It is a dream I can believe in"

The Fortissimo, Kitchen area:

The door slid open while Tomoya was asking Risa the question. Angela entered, and heard Tomoya's words. She approached the guy from behind, and lightly tapped his shoulder. Angela seemed hesitant to speak, still she opened her mouth so she can say what's on her mind.

Music: OYM-PF

"Uhm, Mister, I think I can answer that question for you. As to what we're fighting for, well, umm, we're making a better world where nobody has to die anymore because of war. I always believed Captain Jackson, when he said that we were chosen for a higher purpose. I could have been just an ordinary girl, but, I chose to fight using the power of the Gundam. Because, we believe this is right..." Embarassed

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 Shocka10

Angela's gentle voice contrasted with her strong words. Even though she was fumbling she was getting her point across. She spoke with passion, and strength of heart. "Yes, Mister, we're just girls, but we have a dream, a dream to... use the power of our songs, to ... to... to free the souls bound by the Earth's gravity!" she asserted her point, vague as it may seem. "And... if we attain that world then there would be no need for us to fight, any longer... I don't care if you laugh, we'll fight for Risa-chan's ideals!" bom
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:40 am

Tomoya listened to the other girl's words up until the last part
Quote :
"And... if we attain that world then there would be no need for us to fight, any longer... I don't care if you laugh, we'll fight for Risa-chan's ideals!"
At this he burst out laughing. "In a perfect world that would work. Sadly I fear this is not a perfect world. for every soul you touch others will not listen. the only way your peace would last is if they knew you were out there waiting. Bringing the world peace may prove easy keeping the peace is hard." Tomoya said looking from one girl to the next.

"As Risa pointed out to many people in this world fight for money. They would fill there ears with dollar bills and ignore your songs. So to bring your vision you kill them since sacrifices are necessary for peace. Know what happens now that the big bad money grubbers are dead. Their sons their daughters, brothers, fathers, sisters mothers even friends band together for revenge. And they target you and your loved ones. Thus the cycle restarts so princesses here is your first task. show me how you plan to achieve this show it to me and I swear to protect you until your peace comes. because if you cant convince me you will never convine the war mongers, and the profiteers to change their ways." Tomoya stated at first sarcastically. But as the words left his mouth he relized he really did want there conviction and the world they offered. "make a world where I would never have to fight again" he said to himself in a voice so low it was barely a whisper
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:46 am

Paul signaled Charlie and Alastor to move over to the side near the bar. This was in case the secondary target showed his face and they needed to act fast. Paul then walked up the stairs, using his knowledge on some of these situations to hopefully get by without having to resort to violence.

He casually walked up to one of the sentries and spoke, "I am here on behalf of a mutual assosciate in relation to the girl and the deal that was made regarding her. Also I have some matters I wish to settle, would you mind letting me by?"
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:53 pm

The Fortissimo, Kitchen Area...

Just as things were heating up between the girls and the newcomer Tomoya, Cheese stepped in an whistled hard. He meant for them to stop talking. "Well, I don't know what ya kids talkin' about, but I don't like noises in my ship. I'm still the Captain, and I'm the one in charge here. So you three can't get along, go find something else to do," Cheese snorted with a thick mist coming out of his mouth. He snatched a chicken leg from the table, and bit it hard, swallowing the whole mouthful, skin, flesh and bone. He stood tall above them, his shades glistening under the bright fluorescent light above his head.

"Put on your costumes ladies. We'll startle the FUSE guys here. This Dos Leviticus was supposed to be a civilian colony, but if they do have mobile suits inside, then they haven't heard about our goal for world disarmament. Show them the new single you've been working on! Pronto!" Cheese snapped his fingers to tell the girls to hurry up to the bridge. "Hey, Moorhound, you'll see what kind of power these babies of mine have! The power to change the world!"

Quote :
Capt's orders:
Risa, Angel and Kara go to the bridge, get dressed and play "Alchemy" song.
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Rap wrote:
Capt's orders:
Risa, Angel and Kara go to the bridge, get dressed and play "Alchemy" song.

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 Hayash10

Angela's then-serious face broke into a cute smile. She couldn't believe it - they're doing a gig out of nowhere. And, an impromptu launch of their new single. Of course, this meant that whatever they'll be playing later will become an official music video. Without even waiting for Risa, Angela ran upstairs, to the bridge, bringing her bass guitar with her. She powdered her face, put on her most flashy costume, and stood there, beginning to strum the bass. "I can feel it! We're going to release our new single!" she giggled alone in the bridge, waiting for Risa and Kara to show up.[code]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next