Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Alastor Blackburn

Go down 
+2
KaraShiranui
vangran
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
MSL Member
MSL Member
Neo

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Alastor Blackburn Empty
PostSubject: Alastor Blackburn   Alastor Blackburn EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:06 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Spoiler:
Name: Alastor Blackburn, Test Subject J-46

Alastor is a small young man you would guess is only twelve or thirteen however this is not the case. Due to strenuous modifications that were made to his body, It no longer Grows having being set as the body of a twelve year old boy. However this apearance came at a cost the optic nerve of his left eye degenerated shortly after the treatment and it is unknown if degeneration will spread given time. He still has a fair muscular build for someone his "age". He prefers wearing Leather jackets and Jeans than any thing else. Possessing fair white skin, blue hair grown to a long length, yellow eyes although he covers his left eye with a white eyepatch. He's also very hygienic, so he stays clean most of the time. Height: 5'1" Weight: 85 lbs.

Genetic Type: Cyber Ascendant
Date of Birth: June 1, LC 197
Allegiance: Dragon's fang PMC

Alastor Blackburn no it would be better to begin with Test Subject J-46 was born then taken away from his mother on June 1, LC 197. He was to be used as a test subject for the J-Series. The purpose of the J series was the attempt of being able to mass produce ascendants for use on the battlefield. He lived out his early childhood on a diet of pills and injections designed to strengthen both the mind and body in hopes to develop candidates with the potential to become ascendants. Being told nothing about the outside only learning what was necessary. He felt he was always alone even when surrounded by others, as he he knew that the all had their own agenda's and for every subject that disapeared their own chances of a better life got just a little bit greater.

By LC 204 everyone in the J-Series began combat training. However what everyone did not know was that basic training would only last one week. Where they learnt to use firearms, grenades, knives and there bodies. Eventually the day came with the news that shocked everyone. They were all to fight the death in a battle royale that would last three days. When it was over out an unknown number of subjects only 7 remained alive. However much to the scientists disgust none of the remaining seven had become ascendants. Time passed and we were all put under incredible strain in tests of mind and body in hopes of awakening untapped potential. J-46 had no idea what the others went through as he never saw them again. The scientists were eventually giving up on the J-Series however they needed to show that it was worth all the money people had invested in them.

So on February 25 LC 208, Test Subject J-46 was operated on in attempt to create a cyber ascendant. As they messed with his mind and body, he could feel a sharp pain surge throughout his entire being as if he was being torn apart from the inside. As the months passed the Scientists were pleased with themselves as they thought they had finally done it however all was not as it seemed. Cell Degeneration the cost for this new and "improved" body was that some of the cells in the body were dying. To be specific those that made made up the optic nerve in his left eye. The scientists moved quickly once the firuged this out basically cauterizing the entire area leaving his left eye useless essentially blind in his left eye. However in their opinions other than that one hiccup everything went smoothly and J-46 was ready to be presented to the world for what he was.

But this was not to be, for in LC 209 the facility was abandoned and J-46 was in a sense free. He made his way to the earth with many refugees from the aftermath of the end of the second lunar war. However life was tough and for those first few months on earth it was if he left one hell and jumped into another. However at the turn of the year he met someone, a man by the name of Paul Wright. He showed him a way of living that allowed J-46 to be who he was forced to become, a soldier. That man was like a father to him although he only gave him three things. Firstly his name well his frst name anyway Alastor, the second name was made to give him a passport. Secondly a job, once Alastor told this man his story he just smiled and offered Alastor a job in something called a PMC whatever that was. The choice was obvious he had nothing then and with this he could live and perhaps make something out of his life so Alastor accepted. Lastly he gave him a purpose, to fight to keep on living, although it twisted alastor a little it kept him going. Four years went by quickly and although lives were lost, there was always work to0 be done.

(I am planning to do a couple of mini stories later to cover the blanks i have left.)

Last edited by Neo on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Alastor Blackburn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alastor Blackburn   Alastor Blackburn EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:36 pm

I really like your profile, however the cyber ascendant type will need an Admins approval. But beyond that, more power to ya. Approved! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Alastor Blackburn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alastor Blackburn   Alastor Blackburn EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:35 pm

Good to see you back. I have read everything, and I must say I am holding my decision for now. I want the other admins to study this situation first.

Pending...
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Alastor Blackburn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alastor Blackburn   Alastor Blackburn EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:41 am

I don't get how he could be a cyber ascendant.

This profile will need 5 approvals. I will post again once you've collected 4 approvals.

For now....
Disapproved
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Alastor Blackburn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alastor Blackburn   Alastor Blackburn EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:42 pm

I feel your agony as a Cyber Ascendant because we share the same fate... And I do hope we meet on the battlefield and off it. I commend your bravery for trying to come up with a very hard to approve profile like mine. Approved for me.

4 left.
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Alastor Blackburn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alastor Blackburn   Alastor Blackburn EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:15 am

I have made up my mind and I am giving you a YES. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Alastor Blackburn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alastor Blackburn   Alastor Blackburn EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:55 pm

Me too. It's good to see you back Neo I cant wait to see a vicious 12 year old tear some FUSE a new hole. Good writing I expected this much from you! Hakhakhakhak! APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

Alastor Blackburn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alastor Blackburn   Alastor Blackburn EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:51 pm

I hope you can play the part properly. Approved!

But before you could play MSL LC. You must agree with this agreement.

MSL RPG LUNAR CENTURY AGREEMENT

I, Guest, will abide by the current and new rules of this forum and this RPG.
[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

I, Guest, will respect and co-operate with the decisions made by the Game Master, "MSL", and permit him to weave the story the way he sees fit.

I, Guest, understand that my absence could cause delay of the RP's story progression; In the event that I cannot post a reply in the RP within (3) days, I give the Game Master Permission to move my character in any way he sees fit.

DO YOU AGREE OR DECLINE?
Back to top Go down
Neo
MSL Member
MSL Member
Neo

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Alastor Blackburn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alastor Blackburn   Alastor Blackburn EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:57 pm

I agree to all these terms and request the skills 100% hit, Hot blood and Self-Repair if at possible sir.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

Alastor Blackburn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alastor Blackburn   Alastor Blackburn EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:19 am

Neo wrote:
I agree to all these terms and request the skills 100% hit, Hot blood and Self-Repair if at possible sir.

[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

Pilot Rank: E
LP: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Skill Slots: 3
Skills:
-----100% Hit
-----Hot Blood
-----Self Repair

Cyber Ascendant Abilities

Evasion
An active Cyber Ascendant Ability that allows you to dodge attacks.
USE: 3/3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alastor Blackburn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alastor Blackburn   Alastor Blackburn Empty

Back to top Go down

Alastor Blackburn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Legends the RPG :: Mobile Suit Legends: Lunar Century :: Character Database-
Jump to: